Friday, October 24, 2008

Why People Love Vital C's Vitamin C Sodium Ascorbate

Tooth saved from Root Canal
2/12/2008 12:00:00 PM Bolanos


I encountered a 16 year-old patient who had symptoms of tenderness to percussion on a lower 2nd molar indicating root canal tx of tooth extraction.To save the 2nd molar, i poured the Vital C powder directly on the tooth prepared and placed a temporary filling for further observation. After one week, the patient rendered a negative response to percussion and pain is absent so i made a permanent filling as final restoration.


Dr. Ellen Bolanos
Dental Consultant


Physical Improvement

2/15/2008 12:00:00 AM Fernandez


I am Rey Fernandez from Valenzuela, Bulacan 58 years old. My eczema dried up after taking Vital C for 2 weeks, 3 capsules, 3 times daily. I felt stronger, I don't easily get tired washing cars, body aches and pains are gone. My blood sugar level went down to 171 from 259. My blurry eyesight got clearer. Only 1 box was all I need

"I will continue to take Vital C!"


Dr. Rey Fernandez
President - Valenzuela City Home Owners and Neighborhood Association
Car Wash Owner


Toe to be amputated saved by Vitamin C Sodium Ascorbate

2/4/2008 12:00:00 AM Basilio


59 years old, Diabetic, my sugar is from 300-500. I experienced numbness in my feet period thats why one morning when I accidentally stepped on a hot water heating device i did not noticed it. I just wore my sandals and i had blisters in my foot and it punctured. It developed into an open wound. It takes a long time for my wound to heal since I am diabetic, I suffered much not able to walk. I was advised that my toes will be amputated by my doctor at Asian Hospital if my wound will not heal right away. I met a distributor from Vital C and I took her advise to take Vital C Sodium Ascorbate 6 capsules 3x daily. I also opened a capsule and used its powder from and mixed with water to wash my wound and put Vital C powder directly into the open wound. It was only about 2 weeks my wound dried up. My sugar level went down to 105. I was able to save a lot of money, but more importantly it saved my toes. I stopped all other costly herbal medications. My health and well-being improved.

"I am now a regular user of Vital C."


Capt. Basilio H. Manalo
Satisfied User

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just wish that i can use VITAL C

Urgent Care Services in Florida

Interested to join just contact

Sponsor Name Virgilio Vallecera
Sponsor Id No 6500004859

For more information about Vital-C please contact
Virgilio J. Vallecera
Yahoo! Messenger: ver2calls
Tel. No.: (6332) 259-9779 / (6332) 254-8618
Cel. No.: 09264902065 Ground floor The Ultima Residences
Fuente Fuente OsmeƱa Blvd., Cebu City ,Philippines

my site: ,http://www.adsvv.com/vital-c
company site:
www.vital-c.com